My Old Classmate...... I never forget her because I can't.... She mean a lot to me....
Now.. I want to tell you about my best friend since standard 1....
Her name is Gigi, Gigi Phoo Wing Zhi....
On the first day of school, teacher arranged her to sit with me..... It was funny.... I look at her name tag and found i difficult to memories her name.. I always say..
" Gigi! What's your name again??"
And she'll reply
" PHOO WING ZHI!!!"
I asked her the same question every time...
Until July... I finally remembered her name......
Also... On the first day, We becme best friends.....
We eat, play and go anywhere together...
On standard 3, we join taekwondo classes together...
It as fun but I have to admit it.. She is weaker than me...
Haha..
One sad year, which was when we were standard 4, we were forced to separate to different classes... Since then, we seldom see each other....
When we were standard 5 January, my mother decided to send me to another school named "S.K.CONVENT"... I moved to that school on February 22, which was a Monday. At first, i was not used to the school compound and students. Thats because I was first in a chinese school which does not have many malay or indians. Now, I'm in a school which has many different pupils of different traditions.
The few weeks in school, I missed all my classmates, which includes Gigi....
I Really Wish We Could Meet Again.......
( Sorry.... She's quite childish... so no photos)
No comments:
Post a Comment