But these friends......they are crazy..... That's what made them special to me
Wong Su Anne
Su Anne is my best friend. We usually go anywhere together.... We have the same enemy...same interests... Which is... GUMMY BEARS!!! Su Anne is also our class's smarty-pants. But, to tell you the truth...she laughes like SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. Hahaha. I'm telling ya....I'm gona be killed...
This is...WONG SU ANNE!!! Not to mention she is short...hahahahaYOGEETHAA MANOKARAN
Yogee is a true friend....special la...... She'll do anything for you no matter what it takes! Last time, she treats me like her best friend while I used her.... She always belanja me food in school...after a while, I stopped beinging her friend her...2 months passed...there was a trip to KL... I told her that I friend her backits because she has food but actually, Miss Chan, our English & PE teacher advised us to reduce enemies..I thought of it and decided to be her friend again....so here we are.... REAL...TRUE FRIENDS.......
And Yogee....I just have to say... I'M SORRY......
No comments:
Post a Comment